- Understanding that the choices I make can have a profoundly positive impact on my well being if I stay focused on my outcomes and enjoy the journey.
- The ability to very quickly count calories without it being the chore I've always thought it would be.
- Enjoying running in 33 deg F - what's that about!
- Enjoying running at all!!
- Enjoying and needing breakfast.
- Needing more than 4 hours sleep a night!
- Learning and enjoying making nutritious meals more than once a week!
- Realising small dogs don't make great running partners : ((
- Realising small dogs make great yoga buddies : )
- Wondering how to get everything done with only 24 hours in a day!
- Enjoying getting up at 7:30 on a cold Sunday morning to run with the GODDESSES.
- Seeing my first coyotes!
- Running 10 miles because I can!
- Completing 3 races!
- Getting joy from wearing "once too small" clothes.
- Getting joy from giving away "now too big" clothes.
- Running faster - feeling fitter!
- Meeting new people!
- Making new friends!
- Ready for BTWG part II "going it alone".
And so if you've experienced your own journey and can reflect with some joy, look forward to what lies ahead with greater confidence. For all those excuses you had today must surely be gone tomorrow!